Hey everybody! So last week I had the awesome pleasure of photographing Jessica & David. We started off at Oak Glen apple orchards which are blooming with flowers right now :) Then off to some random spots that as we drove by and saw the potential for awesomeness we stopped to check out. Jessica and David are a rad couple that I met via the same bible study that I met Jamie from (see post below) and from the moment I saw them i thought to myself " I want to get them in front of my camera." simply because I love the earthly style they have which you can see in the photos is awesome. And the next thing I know I'm over hearing my good photographer friend Nick Wisda say "oh your getting married you should hit up Brady." Sweet! And the rest is history.....
No comments:
Post a Comment