At this point i must admit I was a little nervous because we did not get the chance to shoot their engagement photos so this was the first time the two of them had to be romantic in front of my camera which is usually awkward for most everyone. Needless to say they rocked it as you can see by the first image of this post. Everything at the reception went great and we finished with a couple more photos out by the fire place and the lights of the trees. Thank you to all the guests at the wedding for being awesome, everyone at the venue(DJ, Catering, Bartenders) and to Lindsey and Toby McCormick, I wish you many awesome days in your marriage and the family you will have when those twins arrive.















































the ones that stands out most to me are the bouquet toss shots, don't see those very often. i like.
ReplyDeleteLove the black and white of them next to the railing...the tear during the ceremony and the out of focus lights on the trees :)
ReplyDeleteOk, that is one reception I would have LOVED to photograph! Awesome snaps!
ReplyDelete