Then there's the wedding day. So we start off and I'm super excited because the church is amazing as I see it driving up. So I walk inside, say whats up to Jason, get the tour and rules from the coordinator, then it's over to the girls to start photographing getting ready stuff. 10min after we get started Jason's Dad walks in and tells Claudia that Jason forgot the rings! and I'm like Nooooooo! thinking it was gonna put a bad vibe on the day. Nope. Claudia shrugged it off and just said "oh well" and kept on getting ready with her bridesmaids, laughing and having fun like nothing even happened. The ceremony went great, that went off without a hitch. Then we were off to the reception.
Reception.....Epic. The reception was at Altadena Town and Country Club, Very cool spot. Oh ya and the DJ was great too. Shout out to DJ-AFFIANCE. Great job. Claudia and Jason are dancing machines! They seriously danced all night. Everybody in this place was dancing, laughing, and just having a great time. And when it was all said and done I now have two great friends that I feel blessed to have been the one who photographed their wedding. Claudia and Jason you two are amazing people and I wish you the absolute best marriage that God has for the both of you.
And to all my blog readers and followers.......Enjoy the photos.



















































Awe.Some.
ReplyDeleteThis is good stuff. Really good. Ok. the last two. AMAZING. love the silhouettes!!! and my fave is the shoe shot, in color. great angle and composition. normally shoe shots are really boring in general, but i liked this one :D also love the interior church pictures, and they were really well lit, and what a gorgeous building! the pics outside the doors are rad too. good job Brady!
Thanks so much Brady!!! You did an amazing job and we had such a great time not only with you as a photographer, but also getting to know you as a friend! Your work is amazing and it captured us and our day so well.
ReplyDeletelove,
Mrs. Scott :)